Google Feedburner is one of the most famous and convenient way to get your blog or website content delivered by a simple email messages around the world.
Whenever a new visitor subscribe to your blog RSS feed newsletter, He gets an email from Feedburner to activate the subscription service.
Feedburner allows you to completely personalize your welcome email body content. You can add your company logo, From address, message body.
To personalize the content delivery mail service follow these simple steps-
1) Login to your Feedburner Google account.
2) Click on the Blog RSS feed and select Publicize option tab at the top.
3) Now on the left sidebar you will get many options like Headline Animator, Ping Shot, Feed count and more.
4) Click on Email Subscription option then select Communication Preferences and edit the message content.
5) To add you company logo select Email Branding option and your logo image URL direct link. You can use free image host to save your logo.
6) You can change Subject, Font size style, Body color size and Post link colors.
I am sure this way you will get more feed members and it will also add professional style look to blogging website. Remember write great article posts and get more users fast.