An action camera is generally light in weight and has a waterproof surface. The gadget is famous for its robust performance. Users can mount these gadgets in almost anywhere or in any place. It helps photographers and sports lovers to capture the best epic footages. The product can capture both videos and still photos. Continue reading to know about 5 best places to mount an action camera to get extreme videos and still photos from the best angles.
Top of The Helmet: This is one of the best places to put this device. Cyclists and bikers use this spot to mount this gadget.
1. Pure POV feel
2. Vibration of the motorcycle does not affect the performance
1. High-speed wind can affect the performance
2. Can attract unwanted attention
3. Head may feel heavy
Best to Shoot: Group of riders' footage.
At The Side of the Helmet: This is one of the best places for bikers to place action cameras. It can help users to capture great side views.
1. Very close to POV feel
2. Do not attract unwanted attention
1. Can affect balance of the rider
2. You will only get the shot from one side
Best to Shoot: Side views.
At the Steering or the Handlebar: Bikers and car drivers can use this place to mount the camera.
1. No added weight on the rider
2. Stable and secure place
1. Jello Effect: Vibration of the bike can affect the image and video quality
2. Sometimes it can block the windscreen. It depends on the design of your bike
Best to Shoot: Front view, road view.
Frame Sliders or Passenger Pegs or Crash Bars: These positions are only applicable for bikers.
1. Steady location
2. Unique angle to shoot
1. Footage will only cover side view
2. Typical perspective
Best to Shoot: The road from a lean angle.
Tail Section of the Bike: This is the best position to get a view from the back side.
1. Stable area to mount
2. Viewers can see the body position of the rider
1. Users need a wide-angle camera lens to capture the complete view
Best to Shoot: Body position of the rider.
So these are the top 5 places where users can mount their action cameras. It will help them to capture the best sports moments from different unique angles. Users can try capturing both still photos and videos for creating an ultimate experience.