RC Helicopters, racing drones, etc. have become a hobby these days for men and women. People are not stepping back when it comes to investing in drone accessories too. These parts can really help in enhancing and increasing the enthusiasm of the drones. If you are a drone manic, you need all these things in your kit:
1. Batteries – Batteries are the major part of any drone or RC helicopters. If you want your drone or helicopter to fly for a longer time with higher speed, you need a high capacity battery. RC heli batteries and racing drone batteries are easily available but make sure you check which one is compatible with your machine and what power you require. They are a must-have for any drone lover. Also, always have extra batteries to replace them whenever your helicopter or drone shuts down.
2. Carrying case – Drones and RC helicopters are not just for amusement; you must take care of this investment too. To make sure it is safe and not prone to falling off from a cabinet, buy carrying cases which are specially designed for these purposes. Like RC heli batteries and drone batteries are essential, carrying cases are important too. This will protect your device from any damages. The inner lining of the carrying cases is made with special fabric, which is soft to keep the objects inside away from minor damages whereas the outer portion is made of a hardcover.
3. Propellers – Since propellers can break easily, you must have spare ones without fail. Always carry extra propellers to use when there are any damages to your current ones. You can buy propellers made with carbon fiber material or heavier ones. Helicopters and drones can hit walls or objects when in speed which is why you should get light-weighted accessories.
4. Good cameras – When using helicopters and drones, most of the people go for FPV. These are basically with cameras that show you and give a real feel of flying a helicopter. You must have enhanced cameras to enjoy this experience to the fullest. Low-budget helicopters do not have good cameras and RC heli batteries, which is why you must always have enhanced cameras/batteries with you. You will notice the difference instantly once you upgrade to better systems with your helicopters or drones.
5. Controller – A good controller is a must-have for any helicopter or drone. If your controller seems a little uneasy to use, get something, which is firm and compatible with your device. Do not compromise when it comes to the controller as it is extremely essential.
These are the few accessories every drone or RC helicopter enthusiast should have in their collection for uninterrupted flying.