A few years back, when Apple launched its first iPhone, it took the market by storm. People loved this innovation as it provided them a feeling of ease, luxury and style this is the reason Apple got success in getting millions of loyal customers who are always ready to welcome any product launched by Apple. Be it a new phone of iPhone series, iPad or iPod etc. People have always shown their interest in buying these products. Apple enjoyed this love from its customers for some time until Samsung came up with its Galaxy S smart phone series.
Samsung is a big name in the electronic world. It has its own share in the market and has a range of products including televisions, kitchen accessories, notebooks and smart phones etc. However, Samsung has its own identity in the electronics market, but it was way behind in the mobile market until the launch of its Galaxy S series which gave it a new identity and place in the market.
It would not be wrong if we say that Samsung is the only company that is giving a tough competition to Apple's iPhone. The market share of Samsung is increasing with every passing day. All because, it is becoming improved and better with every new device, this is why people are now shifting towards Samsung. In fact, a number of iPhone users have also shown interest in Samsung's Galaxy S series phones and are switching towards it from the iPhone. There can be many other reasons for this shift, but one thing is for sure and that's the difference which Samsung is creating in the market with its gadgets. If we talk about the new Samsung Galaxy S5, we can easily get answer to this question that why people are choosing Samsung over others.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is the new phone of the Galaxy S series. It has some marvelous features which ultimately makes it a better and powerful phone of this year. Some amazing features of Samsung galaxy S5 are listed below:
• Durable and waterproof design with polycarbonate back, which provides a tight grip on the phone unlike iPhone's slippery metal back.
• 5.1″ HD AMOLED 1080 x 1920 (432ppi), a bigger, brighter and sharper screen than many other mobile phone available in the market.
• 16 GB and 32 GB built-in storage with a microSD card slot.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, quad-core 2.5 GHz processor and 2GB RAM.
• 16 mega-pixel camera with LED flash
• Longer lasting 2800 mAh battery with stand by up to 390 h, music play up to 7 h and talk time up to 21 h
• Latest 4.4.2 Android software
• Fingerprint sensors for security lock
With all these features, Samsung Galaxy S5 takes smart phones to another level. However, all these features were also included in earlier Galaxy series smart phones, but in S5 these are more improved for providing the best phone experience to users.