Hoping that you are not one of the unfortunate individuals that has had their computer crash and had the need for a data recovery software. However, in the event that you are one of these unfortunate individuals, here are some resources to help you avoid the need to use a data recovery software. These are some general tips, but hopefully they will be of service to you.
In choosing a tool successful data recovery is essential to choose one that automatically backs up your files regularly. This is the best way to avoid any loss data in the first place. This can be done with a backup on an external drive or one of the computer disks. Therefore, it will be great if your computer has two drives rather than just one.
These are programs or partition disk cloning and imaging. Make sure the software is reliable before downloading.
- Cobian Backup free
- g4y-harddisk image cloning for PCs,
- PING – Partimage Not Spirit Partition saving
- DriveImage XML
- Clone Maxx
- Dubaron DiskImage
- Self Concept
- Forensic Services Acquisition
- Ultimate Boot CD
- SystemRescueCd CD and more if you just surf the web.
Backup hard disk and restore software, here is another list:
- BackupPC of backup open source
- Microsoft SyncToy
- Backup Freebyte
- Cobian Backup
- Unison File Synchronizer.
These backup files and restore specific file types, such as databases, Microsoft Outlook, e-mail, ZIP files, text, images, etc.
For the problems of accidental removal of anything, here is another list.
- For the operating system with Windows 2000 and above can get NTFS undelete. Software and all files can be retrieved by this.
- PCInspector is for you if you need to get the boot sector or hard disk or trouble deleting the partition.
- ISOBuster gets corrupted media of any DVD or CD, even if so scratched.
- Recuva is a creative outlet for those eliminated in the recycle bin.
- FreeUndelete program for Windows that is good to return all the network, drive, or loss of disc.
- Avira UnErase Personal is another great software for hard disk recovery but not commercial.
These are just some examples of the many other free software programs available data recovery for you out there. There are many more out there that are available, however, some of them can get quite expensive and may outweigh the benefit they provide. Really take the time to explore these services and save yourself the headaches of having to use a data recovery software. We hope they help you avoid the need to have all your data be lost forever.