Error 2105 may occur while playing Netflix Instant Movies. The error deals with the video or audio. To resolve this error, you need to follow the below steps:
1. Update your drivers
2. Fix the Registry Entries
3. Upgrade to Windows Media Player 12
4. Clean the Unnecessary Stuff
5. Install Windows Media Player SDK Runtime Environment
6. Reset the DRM using Netflix's DRM Reset Utility
7. Connect to a High Speed Internet
8. Disable Antivirus and Firewall Program
Update your Drivers
Outdated drivers lead to Netflix error code 2105. Make sure that you had installed the latest device drivers.
Fix the Registry Entries
In most cases we had seen, Netflix error code 2105 was the result of registry related problems. You have to scan the whole registry and delete the unnecessary registry entries wherever necessary.
You need to download a Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software.
Upgrade to Windows Media Player 12
Netflix error code 2105 also occurs if you are running older versions of Windows Media Player (WMP), such as, Windows Media Player 8. Download the latest version of WMP. While writing this article, Windows Media Player 12 is latest and is available for free download at Microsoft website.
Clean the Unnecessary Stuff
Using a PC Optimizer software, find and delete the unnecessary stuff, temporary files.
Install Windows Media Player SDK Runtime Environment
A system not having Windows Media Player SDK Runtime Environment may result in Netflix error code 2105. Download Windows Media Player SDK Runtime Environment from Microsoft website.
Reset the DRM using Netflix's DRM Reset Utility
Digital rights management (DRM) is a term for access control technologies that can be used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to limit the usage of digital content and devices. The term is used to describe any technology that inhibits uses of digital content not desired or intended by the content provider.
To resolve the Netflix error code 2105, reset the DRM components. You will require downloading Netflix's DRM Reset Utility available at its official website.
Connect to a High Speed Internet
Netflix error code 2105 may also occur due to network related issues or slow speed internet. Try connecting through a high speed internet connection to resolve the problem.
Disable Antivirus and Firewall Program
Netflix error code 2105 may not occur again after you disable your antivirus and firewall software. The process of disabling both the antivirus and firewall program depends upon which program you are using.
Disabling the Antivirus Software
1. Right click the icon of your antivirus software that may found on your System Tray on the Taskbar.
2. Select Disable Permanently option.
Note: The actual steps may vary.
Disabling your Firewall
These steps also vary depending upon which firewall software you are using. If you are using Windows Firewall, do the below steps to turn it off.
1. Click Start | Control Panel.
2. Type the following in the Address Bar at the top:
Control PanelSystem and SecurityWindows Firewall
3. Click Turn Windows Firewall On or Off link at the left hand side.
4. Select the option “Turn Off Windows Firewall (Not Recommended)” from both Home or Work and Public Network sections.
5. Click OK button.
6. Done. Close Control Panel and similar windows, if any.