Have you heard the hype about the Kindle Fire or seen commercials about Amazon's new product on television? People are wondering what the Kindle Fire is. With it being such a new product there isn't a lot of information out on how it works and what the product has to offer to consumers.
The new Kindle Fire from Amazon, which was released on November 15, 2011, gives you a product comparable to the Apple iPad and other Android tablets. The most popular feature about the Kindle Fire is the price. It is affordable, yet offers many of the same features as its competitors. Because the Fire is new, many people are asking what's inside the Kindle Fire? Here are a few features you will find:
1. It has a web browser that allows the user to download popular apps such as Hulu, Netflix and Pandora as well as email.
2. The Fire links with Amazon's huge collection of books, videos, magazines and music. You can also download your own music and photos.
3. This table has a very clear and sharp 7-inch color screen. It also has 8 GB of memory.
4. PDF, Word, Excel and Power Point document files can be read on the Fire.
5. On the Fire you will also find a Micro-USB connection, head phone jack and two speakers. The only button on the Fire is the power button.
This is a basic overview of what you will find inside Amazon's Kindle Fire. A few things you will not find are 3G wireless, cameras, microphone and GPS. It also has no Facebook app and no Twitter app, yet. The Fire is best used for reading your favorite books, catching up on your favorite television shows and movies, and listening to your favorite music. That is what you will find in Amazon's Kindle Fire.
The Fire is something worth researching when trying to decide what sort of tablet you would like to purchase. It is new, so there is still a lot to research to determine its pros and cons. You can find reviews of the product on the web and more reviews will be released soon. As mentioned before, the Fire's best feature is its price. Currently is sells for $199, which is very low compared to similar products that are out in the market right now. It is still to be determined how successful the Fire will be.