To have a website, you need web space on a server. A web host provides this space so you are the proud owner of active online real estate. But what is reseller hosting and how can it mean profits for you?
As an online entrepreneur, you realize Internet businesses are constantly opening, growing and changing. A resellers is a person who sells web space on someone else's server. In essence, you are a middle person. With so many people creating websites, there are serious profits to be made with reseller hosting.
You simply create your own website to offer web hosting services. Clients can get a domain name and start websites on your hosting service. You are not responsible for maintaining servers because you are reselling web hosting services. As a reseller, you appreciate profits without having to deal with the detailed technical issues.
Hosting resellers can sign up as an enom reseller to receive domain registrations at a discounted price. You can then offer domain registrations to your own customers through a master billing system or by creating your own domain registration turnkey website.
So how can you begin your own reseller hosting business? Here is a simple guide to get started:
– Select an easy-to-use platform and control panel for your hosting accounts.
– Choose a reliable web hosting company with outstanding support for your reseller account.
– Set up your own hosting plan and determine the prices you want to charge based on services you offer and the prices charged by the competition.
– Create a business website with a navigable design featuring your new web hosting enterprise.
– Make sure your website is ready for business with a merchant account, payment gateway and SSL certificate for complete security.
– Set up customer service options such as a help desk.
– Set up a billing system.
– Create a welcome email that will be sent to all new web hosting clients to confirm their user name and password along with a confirmation of the plan details.
– Advertise your new reseller hosting business so you can make profits.
The reseller hosting business is one of the hottest, most profitable industries on the Internet today.