Most of today's cellular phones are bluetooth enabled. Among the most popular models, you must have heard about the PalmOne Treo, the Motorola RAZRs, the Samsung T509, to mention a few. There are literally hundreds of Blue Tooth cell phone models in the market today. Chances are, you own one.
One of the advantages of bluetooth accessories is their ability to connect to any cellphone as long as it is bluetooth capable. And there is more to it. Regardless of the manufacturer, one can pair a Motorola bluetooth headset with a Nokia bluetooth cellular phone.
For those of you who like the comfort of handsfree conversations in your car and do not want to spend an extra $200 for a new car kit every time you change your cell phone, here's what is available.
Bluetooth Car Kits can be portable or full installation.
Here is the top ten list of best Bluetooth Car Kits.
1. Parrot Easydrive EasyInstall Cellular Phone Kit
2. Parrot RHYTHM N'BLUE CD MP3 AM FM Bluetooth Stereo Deck
3. Blue Ant Supertooth 2 Sun Visor Mounted Bluetooth Speakerphone
4. Nokia Bluetooth Speakerphone (HF-6W)
5. Jabra Handsfree Bluetooth Speakerphone (SP500)
6. Motorola Bluetooth Car Kit (98675)
7. Motorola Bluetooth Self Install Car Cellular Phone Kit (HF820 / 98666)
8. Samsung Bluetooth Car Kit (HKT100BDEG/XAR)
9. Raytel TellPhone 5000 Bluetooth Voice Recognition Car Kit
10. Parrot 3200 LS-COLOR Bluetooth Car Kit
Paring any of the models above phones is easy and indicated in any phone user manual. All you need to replace when changing your cell phone is a dashboard phone holder. However, most holders now have universal expandable grips so that the same accessory will work with many of your future phones.